Sunday, December 2, 2012

SeanCody: Montgomery


wzqmtnaf01u



lurenmb1xf0


fixpb3pbglu


itvx10ase3i


ahiijjmr4jf


dry1ygj1ba1


Watch Montgomery at SeanCody.com


“I played some football back in the day,” Montgomery said with a big, warm smile.


“Were you any good?”


“I like to think so!” he replied. “I was training to go semi pro, but I got sidelined by an injury. Now I just do it for fun.”


He showed us some of his moves and I was pretty impressed!


“For a big guy, you can move!”


I loved his big, beefy build and hairy chest and I couldn’t wait to get him back and see what he had in his pants.


“You seem to be sweating a little bit,” I said, pointing at his hairy pits.


“Yeah I am a little nervous.”


He slowly pulled off his shorts and out flopped his enormous dick!


“Wow!” I said. “You got nothing to be nervous about!”


He laughed and his dick started getting hard from the compliment…


Watch Montgomery at SeanCody.com


Enjoy Hot Hunks Gay sex videos, come back for more Hot Hunks



SeanCody: Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment