Friday, January 11, 2013

ChaosMen: Bryan Ockert & Jamison (Raw)


aq0kcfftku5



blgq4oumqan


uuy1habfaot


dzatfvh2wqk


1xn2zwqzbqe


j0zfte1x4xc


Watch Bryan & Jamison at ChaosMen.com


I wasn’t really sure I wanted to start the New Year with a video of me, but during these marathons I will fill in some days with videos I may not otherwise air. ~ahem!


This video wasn’t just about me fucking Jamison, but training Travis to film. If I am gonna do a mini-series of these, I may not want to rely on tripods and POV shots.


Not gonna go into much detail on this one. I will let the peanut gallery have at it.


I know I have some fans who joined ChaosMen to see me interact a little bit more with the models. So this one is for you, and for those that don’t appreciate it, I hope you enjoyed all the other videos in this marathon!


Watch Bryan & Jamison at ChaosMen.com


Enjoy Hard Hunks Gay sex videos, come back for more Hard Hunks



ChaosMen: Bryan Ockert & Jamison (Raw)

No comments:

Post a Comment