Sunday, December 30, 2012

SeanCody: Jay (III)


5rkp2l2v1fj



lpbca5rjpi0


asu5oa0g30h


flwjvkpxvdl


xavwrrntcnc


0som4m3hscf


tfkvqbxbz23


gu5awcbelvl


Watch Jay at SeanCody.com


“I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not,” Jay said. “I like being gay… it’s more fun and you’re able to get away with a lot more!”


“Oh yeah?” I said. I liked this guy already.


“Yeah… It’s really interesting…somehow everything we do ends up looking a lot more adorable than if a straight guy did it!”


One thing I noticed about Jay right away is that he has a lot of confidence. He has a hot, muscular body but I think his attitude is way more sexy!


“I’ve always known that I was gay,” he said. “I remember knowing at a very young age.”


Jay is a gymnast, something he’s been doing since he was a kid. He’s actually pretty good and he competed at the collegiate level.


“I love doing it,” he said. “But it can be distracting!”


“How so?”


“Those boys are hot!”


I had a good day with Jay. He really made me laugh!


Watch Jay at SeanCody.com


Enjoy Hot Hunks Gay sex videos, come back for more Hot Hunks



SeanCody: Jay (III)

No comments:

Post a Comment